Club Corporate Membership
- 4 x Clients / Employees may play one round of golf 7 days per week
- Additional guests may play at 50% off the full seasonal green fee rate
- Discounts at Bar
- Discounts on Buggy Hire
- Discounts in the Golf Shop
- Company can pay all or part of the membership
How much does it cost?
£1999 + vat
This membership is available to companies who wish to entertain 4 clients / employees to play one round of golf per day free of charge.
- 4 Clients / Employees are permitted to play the course 7 days a week subject to availability of tee times.
- Corporate golf members can book a tee time up to 21 days in advance of the day of required play. Special arrangements where a booking is required outside of 21 days can be requested from the
- Director of Golf who will endeavour to meet with your requirements.
- Corporate Golf Members are not permitted to play within ‘individual member only tee time slots’.
- Additional guests may play at 50% off the full seasonal green fee rate, maximum of 8 persons (total 12 players)
- All guests must abide by the rules of the club.
- Corporate Golf Members can pay the applicable annual fee by means of a one off payment or by monthly direct debit agreement.
- Corporate Golf Members are not permitted to play in club competitions and will not be issued with a club handicap.
- Corporate Members can hold an official club handicap at an additional cost.
- Corporate Golf Members are not permitted to represent any relevant club teams.
- Clubhouse Discounts are available for each individual in a 4 ball and will be honoured on production of the green fee receipt.
- Corporate Golf Booking Procedure
Tee times may only be booked by a named company official.
Two named employees will act as booking controllers and must quote company name and membership number along with 1 lead name for each 4 ball along with all handicaps.
A green fee receipt will be issued to the 4 ball at time of registration